Friday, November 03, 2006

Other sites

O.k., I know this makes for a boring post, but I'd like to have at least some links to my blog on Technorati.com, and you may be interested in visiting my other blogs and websites, so here they are:

AggressiveHomeSales.com : This is the main website for Brian Marsh & Associates of Virginia Cook. Here, you can search all homes for sale in North Texas, learn about the home buying and selling process, see our 20 Point Aggressive Home Marketing Plan that helps us to sell homes in just 30 days, and find out why we call our site AggressiveHomeSales.com

6Below is my personal blog regarding : Subsurface thoughts and ideas on Business Effeciency
If you're into business, you'll probably find it interesting, if you're not, you won't.

FriscoRealEstateBlog.com is like this site, but about Frisco Real Estate. If you're considering McKinney, you should consider Frisco, and vice versa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home